Forum begins after the advertisement:

[Part 5] Player problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Edgars Kalniņš
    Participant

Hello!

I have a problem – when i change the scenes my player keeps running and i can’t controll it. This happens if there is one Scene Transition. And if there is Scene transition in Cave_1 and Cave_2 then second bug happens.

And second bug is when i add Scene Transition to Cave_2 and enter it – player goes back and forth from scenes non stop.
    Same happens if i enter Scene transition from Cave_1.

Edgars Kalniņš
    Participant

Found the problem. Just needed to change starting points in scene transitions.

Joseph Tang

Glad to hear you found the problem.
    If you ever encounter another issue and need assistance, I believe sending a video or screenshot would be beneficial for us to help identify your problem with the visual aid.

Ethan
    Participant

im having the same problem what did you change the start point to i just have it set as the transform right now and it still runs right when entering the scene

Edgars Kalniņš
    Participant

I moved the Start Points away from Scene Transition entrance. It solved my problem. If the Start Points is too clouse to entrance, then my player gets Scene Transition from cave to cave in the loop.

Also i set x and y Exit directions in Scene Transition script to 0 to test how transitions works in my game.

Ethan
    Participant

how do i move where the transition puts me in at the moment it just drops me in the middle of the next scene and i dont know how to change that

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Go to Login Page →

Advertisement below: